Ok, I get it. Buying a quality wreath is not a cheap endeavor. But there are a lot of really great reasons to do it anyway, other than it’s just pretty and you want a pretty doorway! And let’s face it, it’s not just a seasonal whim purchase, it’s an investment! Here are just a few fun reasons I’ve put together on why you really should go ahead and invest in a wreath now, just in time for FALL!
5 reasons why you should invest in a wreath
1. Your (younger) kid’s friends will think you’re the cool mom. Trust me, it helps. Purple highlights help too, but you know.
2. It’s easier than washing the door window, so hide those smudges with a wreath. Who has time to do windows?
3. It distracts from the pajama pants you answered the door in. What? At least there are pants.
4. It fools people into thinking that you are seriously on top of things.
You don’t stop at Christmas and Halloween; you even decorate for Valentine’s Day, Mardi Gras, and maybe even Columbus Day. No one needs to know that your Christmas tree might still be up too. Shh. It’s fine.
(Here are some of my special occasion creations…)
5. Your front door is sometimes your only chance to make a good impression. Let’s make it fabulous!
What do you think? Are you ready to invest in a wreath yet? What are some other reasons I might have missed?